Foresight is published four times each year by the nonprofit International Institute of Forecasters. Foresight‘s sole reason for being is to further the use of knowledge on forecasting. Foresight delivers high–quality professional development for any and all who make and/or use forecasts in business.
• Design and Management of Forecasting Processes
• Forecast Model Building: The Practical Issues
• Forecasting Methods Tutorials
• Forecasting Principles and Practices
• S&OP and Collaborative Forecasting
• Forecasting Books, Software, and Other Technology
• Applications in Political, Climate, and Media Forecasting
• Long-Range and Strategic Forecasts
• Case Studies
All invited and submitted papers will be subject to a blind editorial review. Accepted papers will be edited for clarity and style. Foresight welcomes advertising. Journal content, however, is the responsibility of, and solely at the discretion of, the editors.
Learn more about Foresight and become a member of the IIF!
Thoughts from Our Readers
…an important forum for practitioners to share their experiences….
I really like the Special Feature section — Getting several different perspectives in one issue is great!