Professional development for makers and users of business forecasts.
Foresight brings you insights from practitioners in the field and takeaways from new research to help you continue to learn and enhance your performance. Our articles are brief, objective, and readable, on:
- Managing the forecasting and planning process
- Collaborative initiatives: S&OP and external collaboration
- Evaluating and improving forecasting support systems
- Practical issues in statistical-forecast modeling
- Measuring and tracking forecast accuracy
- Sources and uses of forecasting intelligence: prediction markets, online search data, social media, and big data
- Tutorials and Case Studies
Unlike any other journal in the field
Foresight is published by a non-profit organization whose sole reason for being is to further the use of knowledge on forecasting. Subscribers benefit from our association with the International Institute of Forecasters.
Subscribers receive electronic access to our complete library of back issues and discounts on special reports and forecasting events. Corporate subscriptions provide professional development for your whole team. Learn More…